Sponsored Link

Huwebes, Agosto 11, 2016

Rey

THIS WOMAN SURF UP TO HAWAII'S LAVA WATER FALL..

Stunning photographs and a video show bikini-clad adventurer Alison Teal hot-surfing around an erupting volcano paddling just a few feet from flowing lavA The 30-year-old explorer became the first person ever to complete such a task, riding her pink surfboard close to the Kilauea Volcano in Hawaii.


Teal, known as the 'female Indiana Jones', travels around the world seeking out life-changing challenges, which she posts on her Instagram page.After her August 3 adventure Teal said: 'This was a lifelong dream. It was humbling and breath-taking and hot.I was hoping to catch a wave, however, when I got in close I was hit by a spatter of hardening rock spray and I quickly ducked under water.


'I looked back and noticed a wave was coming and I paddled for my life to get out of the danger zone.Afterwards I was exhilarated and exhausted at the same time. It was absolute endorphin high, but also terrifying.'The jet setter and her team had woken at sunrise that morning. They took a fishing boat five hours out to sea before finally arriving at the base by sunset.Teal, who describes herself as 'a female Indiana Jones with a cause, a camel, and a pink eco surfboard', added she took a 'deep breath' and hopped off the boat.A double rainbow then appeared over her head, which to the Hawaiians represents a pathway where the 'ali'i' or gods, travel down to earth. She said: 'Suddenly a scary scene transformed into the most majestic moment of my life.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :